Hargreaves Services plc does not collect personal information about individual users except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. If you communicate with us by e-mail you are voluntarily providing us with your e-mail address, and if you fill out an enquiry form or a 'register of interest' form you are voluntarily providing us with the information you enter. We will only use this information to communicate with you. Personally identifiable information on individual users will not be given, sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties, without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
What are Cookies?
If you would like to “opt out” of the cookies set by this website, this can be accomplished on a cookie-by-cookie basis subject to browser settings. Each browser is different, so check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone's handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences. Please note, you may limit site operation or functions if you limit the cookies. For more information about cookies, visit: www.allaboutcookies.org or www.aboutcookies.org.
Our Cookies Policy
To make full use of our website, enjoy the personalised features and ensure the website works to its full potential; your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies.
(1) remember you when you visit this website to keep track of your browsing patterns and to build up a profile of how you and other users use the website;
(2) make our website operate as efficiently as possible; and
(3) administer services and/or information to you.
The main cookies we use include those detailed below:
- We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website.
Third Party Cookies
Our website may contain links to other websites. Some of these third parties generate their own cookies. The third party companies that generate these cookies have their own, very strict, privacy policies but we don’t have access to these cookies; other than allowing them to be served. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites. Examples of third parties that we may link to include:
(1) Social networks: On our website we use social networking icons. As a result when you log onto a social network via the relevant icon on our website you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies and you need to check with the applicable third party website for more information.
How do we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data to carry out research about our visitors' and clients' demographics, interests and behaviour. We do this to better understand our visitors, clients and potential clients. This research is compiled and analysed on an aggregated and anonymous basis.
We may also use your personal data to provide goods and services to you or your organisation and to let you know about other goods and services in which you may be interested.
When you give us personal data, those data may be sent electronically to servers anywhere in the world and may be used, stored and processed anywhere in the world, including countries outside the European Economic Area.